La premiazione dei finalisti è avvenuta il 21 Ottobre a Napoli presso la Città della Scienza
nell'ambito della manifestazione: 3 giorni per la scuola.
1° classificato - VIDEO "WALK AROUND MOUNT VESUVIUS"
ISTITUTO COMPRENSIVO "I° CANGEMI" - BOSCOREALE (NA)
Classe II A - Docente referente: Prof.ssa Scarico Anna
2° classificato - VIDEO "AREA 666...SASSOMARCONI"
ISTITUTO COMPRENSIVO DI BORGONUOVO - SASSO MARCONI (BO)
Classe II A - Docente referente: Prof.ssa Saettone Tiziana
3° classificato - VIDEO "BETWEEN HISTORY, HILLS AND WATER"
ISTITUTO COMPRENSIVO "G. GIARDINO" - MUSSOLENTE (VI)
Classe II D - Docente referente: Prof.ssa Sparisi Silvia
1° classificato - VIDEO "2 MUCH 2 LIVE...IT'S ROME"
ISTITUTO TECNICO PER IL TURISMO "LIVIA BOTTARDI" - ROMA
Classe IV F - Docente referente: Prof.ssa Peluso Maria
2° classificato - VIDEO "A BOY, HIS CITY AND THE ART OF GETTING LOST"
CENTRO STUDI CASNATI - LICEO ARTISTICO "G. TERRAGNI" - COMO
Classe IV B - Docente referente: Prof. Callea Fausto
3° classificato - VIDEO "ERROR: IRPINIA NOT FOUND"
LICEO STATALE "P.E.IMBRIANI" - AVELLINO
Classe III D linguis - Docente referente: Prof.ssa Casarella Rita
PALERMO Palermo is situated on the edge of the Conca d'Oro (Golden Conch Shell), a beautiful and fertile plain, on the northwestern coast of Sicily. It's the capital of Sicily, an independent region of Italy. It has got 657.561 inhabitants. Palermo was founded by the Phoenicians in the 8th century BC and was a Carthaginian colony. It was taken by the Romans in 254 BC. It subsequently passed into the hands of the Goths (AD 440), the Byzantines (535), the Saracens (831), the Normans (1072), the Swabians and the Bourbons . The Greeks called the settlement Panormous. Its Greek name means “allport” and it was named so because of its natural harbour. Under King Roger II (1130-54) and later under Emperor Frederick II (1220-50), Palermo attained its main artistic, cultural, and commercial flowering. The "Circuit Arab-Norman Palermo and the cathedrals of Monreale and Cefalu" is the last Italian site listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It includes a series of nine civil and religious structures dating from the era of the Norman kingdom of Sicily (1130-1194): two palaces, three churches, a cathedral, a bridge, as well as the cathedrals of Cefalú and Monreale. The city is rich in works of art; Byzantine, Arab, and Norman influence are blended in many buildings. Points of interest include: -the Arab-Norman Palatine Chapel (1130-40) is the royal chapel of the Norman kings of Sicily situated inside the Palazzo Reale, (today also the seat of the Sicilian parliament). The chapel was commissioned by Roger II of Sicily in 1132. The mosaics of the Palatine Chapel are of unparalleled elegance. The chapel combines harmoniously a variety of styles: the Norman architecture and door decor, the Arabic arches and scripts adorning the roof, the Byzantine dome and mosaics. -the Cathedral (founded in the late 12th cent.), which contains the tombs of Frederick II and other rulers; It is characterized by the presence of different architectural styles, due to a long history of additions, alterations and restorations. The church was erected in 1185 by Walter Opamil (or Walter of the Mill), the Anglo-Norman archbishop of Palermo and King William II’s minister, on the area of an earlier Byzantine basilica. The medieval edifice had a basilica plan with three apses. The main façade is flanked by two towers and has a Gothic portal surmounted by a niche with a precious 15th century Madonna. The Cathedral has a heliometer (solar "observatory") of 1690. Inside, there is, in fact, a bronze line, la Meridiana, on the floor. -The Church of St. John of the Hermits (1132) is near the Palazzo dei Normanni. The church’s origins date to the 6th century. Later, after the Islamic conquest of Sicily, it was converted into a mosque. After the establishment of the Norman domination of southern Italy, it was returned to the Christians by Roger II of Sicily. It’s notable for its brilliant red domes, which show clearly the persistence of Arab influences in Sicily. -Church of San Cataldo. This church is a notable example of the Arabian – Norman architecture. The church is annexed to that of Santa Maria dell’Ammiraglio. Founded around 1160 by admiral Majone di Bari. It has a rectangular plan with blind arches, partially occupied by windows. The ceiling has three characteristics red, bulge domes (cubole) and Arab-style merlons. The interior has a nave with two aisles. The naked walls are faced by spolia columns with Byzantine style arcades. The pavement is the original one and has a splendid mosaic decoration. Also original is the main altar. -The Zisa is a castle in the western part of Palermo. The construction was begun in the 12th century by Arabian craftsmen for king William of Sicily, and completed by his son William II. The edifice had been conceived as summer residence for the Norman kings, as a part of the large hunting resort known as Genoard (Paradise on Earth) The Zisa is clearly inspired by Moorish architecture. The name Zisa itself derives from the Arab term al-Azîz, meaning “noble”, “glorious”, “magnificent”. -Castello di Maredolce The castle of Favara or “Maredolce” takes the name from the park which spread from Mount Grifone as far as the sea. This park is known with the name of Maredolce because at the origin was a spring forming a little sea. The building of the Castle is attributed to Emir Giafar, Emir Kalbita Yusufs son, and under King Ruggero II the Castle became Royal “sollazzo”. - The Admiral’s bridge was erected by George of Antioch, King Roger's famous admiral, between 1130 and 1140. Under the arcs of the Norman bridge the river Oreto flowed. But it changed course over the centuries. It is about 75 meters long and about 18 feet wide. The bridge is supported by 7 large arches that alternate with five smaller ones. This bridge is well known to the citizens of Palermo with the name “Ponte Garibaldi”, who, just on this bridge, came up against the Borbon arms. -Quattro Canti. Located at the intersection of Corso Vittorio Emanuele and Via Maqueda, the "Quattro Canti" (Four Corners) is the traditional center of Palermo, the crossroad marking the heart of Palermo's old historic district. -The Teatro Massimo is an opera house and opera company located on the Piazza Verdi. It is the biggest in Italy and one of the largest of Europe (the third after the Opéra National de Paris and the K. K. Hof-Opernhaus in Vienna), renowned for its perfect acoustics. The opera house was designed and overseen by the Italian architect Giovan Battista Filippo Basile. -Ballarò is one of the most ancient open-air markets in Palermo (about 1000 years old), and it’s used to sell fruits, vegetables, meat, fish and house items. Located in the heart of the Albergheria, Ballarò takes its name from the small village of Bahlara (near to Monreale), where the Arabian merchants came from. Its structure reminds us an Arab “suk”, with the stalls and the small shops located next to each other and the goods displayed on tables along the street. Walking through the market it’s impossible not to notice the crowded bunch of different colours, smells and noises. Sellers “abbannìano” (declaim their merchandise) to attract customers. It’s possible to buy some of the typical Sicilian street food. -Mount Pellegrino is a hill facing on the bay of Palermo. It is 606 metres high with panorama views of the city. In his book Travels in Italy, Goethe described Monte Pellegrino as the most beautiful promontory in the world. In Saint Pellegrino Mountain, there is the sanctuary of Saint Rosalie, the patron saint of the city. Every year, in the week of the 15th July, there is a feast to celebrate the saint. -Mondello is the largest beach in Palermo and is the closest to the city.CAMERA
Tutti i video Video Casuale
|ACTION||143#KUS36||CASTEL DI SANGRO|
|ACTION||203#UJF14||TORRE DEL GRECO|
|ACTION||184#ROX27||S.GIOVANNI IN PERSICETTO|
|ACTION||120#YIR68||TORRE DEL GRECO|
|2||CAMERA||156#UNF25||BORGONUOVO - SASSO MARCONI|
|CAMERA||141#XJD87||SANTA CROCE DI MAGLIANO|
|CAMERA||162#ITG87||FINALE DI POLLINA|
|CAMERA||54#VPO74||SANTA CROCE DI MAGLIANO|
|CAMERA||157#BIT68||BORGONUOVO - SASSO MARCONI|
|CAMERA||252#EQF66||SAN MAURO CASTELVERDE|
|CAMERA||234#TRS42||PALAZZO SAN GERVASIO|
|CAMERA||250#ZVF71||SICIGNANO DEGLI ALBURNI|
|CAMERA||158#QLL52||BORGONUOVO - SASSO MARCONI|